A recap post? Is that necessary? Probably not. I don’t care though, there might be a few people who want to take a look at a few of the insights I took away from the talks.
I know you are all very busy. So I cut my notes down over 50%. Here are your Mozcon Cliff Notes.
- Kerry – Customer Journey Map
- Rich – Create Common Enemies
- Kyle – (Sample) Size Matters
- Mike – Google Map Maker
- Lexi – Pitch Keyword Volume
- Mike – API All Things
- Dr. Pete – SME on PornHub
- Stacey – Facebook Graph Search
- Steph – Segment Survey Answers
- Zeph – Alchemy API FTW
- Justin – Markup All Entities
- Marshall – GWT Lies (Parse!)
- Cutroni – Tag Scroll Depth
- Wil – Facebook Custom Audience
- Paddy – Facebook Lookalike Audiences
- Dana – Reporting Raises Rates
- Nathalie – Clickbait Better Deliver
- Rand – SERP CTR & Ghost Links (four or five words? I don’t care)
Note: Not every talk is covered in this post. I walked away from a few talks with exactly zero notes and there were a few I missed. So it goes.
If my fantastic summaries weren’t enough, I recommend you check out Kane’s recap or Lauren’s live blog. This was an incredible show. If anyone is on the fence about attending a future show, I would highly recommend it. It’s a very good time.